- People who say "Aim for the sky, and you'll reach the tree top" only ever intend to get to the tree top.
I say, "Aim for the sky, and you will get there. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?"
- At any point in life, there are many choices to make, and these choices are what make us who we are.
- If you act too quickly, you might make a mistake.. but if you act slowly, you might never get a chance!
- Aim for the ground. At least you can be certain you'll get there
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on - Robert Frost
Well, I just need two words: It ends.
- You cant put something in a trash can and not expect it to be classified as trash too
- No matter how bad things turn out, face tomorrow with a smile
- Life is too short to be spent worrying about death, fearing the future, or regretting the past
- Fact's fact
- I believe I believe I believe
- Forgiving may not make the one who hurt you feel better; it makes you feel better
- I think I think I think
- And that's the way the cookie crumbles
- Market Research seems to me an exercise in self-fulfilling prophecy
- Perfection is not that you can do everything Right, but that you can do everything Everyway
- Doctors would sure as hell be surprised to know that when they say "The rest is upto God," it really is
Oh yes! Before I forget... I'm a huge fan of Hugh Prather. The stuff he says in Notes to Myself is just amazing! And then there is the Chinese Guy, Lao Tzu, the founder of Taoism. So here are some of my favorite quotes from these people, and many others. So here we go again!
- I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - M.K. Gandhi
- The only difference between you and god, is that you hav forgotten that you are divine - Dan Brown
- Don't fight a fact, deal with it - Hugh Prather
- Remember that the outcome of the previous minute is not indicative of the outcome of the next minute. Likewise, the last hour has no bearing on the next hour, and this morning is no indication of what this afternoon will bring - Hugh Prather
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished - Lao Tzu
- Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? - Kiba (Wolf's Rain)
- Value has a value only if it's value is valued
PS: This page is under construction!